You can see the details of this file on the last step of installation.
Details on how to create the migration SQL file are at docs.joomla.org/Migrating_from_1.0.x_to_1.5_Stable.
The process is the following:
- Install a migrator component into your old 1.0 installation
- Install a patch that addresses session issues (in your old site)
- Use the component to create a migration SQL file of all your old site data
- Download it, and upload it onto the new site
- Run the last step of the installation wizard, choosing to use this file on the last step
After uploading the patch/fix files we can check out the migrator component.
Depending on the amount of content or users you have, the migrator component might need to run a long time. You can just start it running and then go get a beverage of your choice.
After some time, your migration files should be created.
But what happens if you hit a problem while creating the migration file for Joomla 1.5? Tune in tomorrow as you can watch us answer that very question!