To quote from the organizer:
We are going to learn how to:
- Plan and organize content for a content management driven website
- Use the Joomlaâ€™s Section, Category, and Articles management to organize the content
- Use the Menu Manager to create a sensible navigation strategy on your website
- Make use of the flexible Module and Template system in the Joomla CMS
- Design a simple Joomla template and more
This will be a group activity, meaning that participants will be
exchanging tips and ideas. We will also be answering questions that you
may have about Joomla! and content management systems in general. If
you have ideas to present please donâ€™t be shy and bring it forward.
Tuesday Feb 26th 2008 5:30PM – 8:30 PM
At the Network Hub – 3rd floor, 422 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Find out more about the Vancouver Joomla DemoCamp01