To be a successful applicant:
- You are a self-starter, able to learn and act independently, yet capable of interacting with a team on a regular basis.
- You have experience with Joomla. It helps if you’ve built several sites in Joomla: the more the better.
- You have accomplished time management skills.
- You have a presence within our community and a history of helping others.
- 100% of the job is written communication. You must be responsive and able to communicate well in the English language.
- Patience and good humor are practically requirements when engaging in support.
Interested applicants should send a resume and letter of application to email@example.com